Tuesday, January 8, 2008

When you live in Wellington its hard to believe in Las Vegas

This is the ceiling at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. Its made from blown glass.

It was spectacular.

I only glimpsed it for a few moments, as I dashed into the foyer.

Wellington is where I live. Wellington has many good qualities but when you live in Wellington, its hard to believe Las Vegas really exists.

Maybe I exorcised something from my system by blogging about the TTC merry go round because despite my now being at a phase where I could test, I haven't yet.




But then, I think maybe I've stopped really believing that its going to happen without help.

In other news, my spinning wheel was delivered to work today : ) It arrived in a great big cardboard box with my name on it. It was like the best late Christmas present ever! I took it out of the box and displayed it next to my desk. A couple of times I indulged in some air spinning (like air guitar). It was so relaxing watching the wheel spin round and round.

1 comment:

cakefox said...

I'm doing "air writing". That means I'm at home, sitting on the couch with my laptop, Final Draft is open, I have tea, my notebook, the dog, the radio....

...and I'm surfing the net, and playing pacman on facebook.

:(