Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pill popper


These are the pills I pop every morning. (Don't worry the really big one gets dissolved in water.) How healthy am I! Sometimes I feel too full for breakfast. Apart from the iron and the happy pill all of these are supposed to make me more fertile, more hormonally balanced or less prone to birth defects.

Over the last year, I have been taking these pills, going to fortnightly acupuncture, taking bellydance classes and have lost 8 kgs, all to promote conception and prepare myself for pregnancy. In the last month I have using a traditional Chinese medicine thing called moxa, that I burn over some acupuncture points in my legs every day for about ten minutes. Now the piece de resistance, I have given up caffiene and alcohol. Mary Mother of God bless me for I am a pure vessel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: