Saturday, May 9, 2009

Anthems

I really didn't mean to traumatise anyone with yesterday's post. Today I am feeling ok, although a little introspective and fragile. I am not sure really how to process all of this or what it means. It could mean:

a)I am really unlucky and have had a string of mcs from sporadic one-off events
b)I have some kind of undiagnosed underlying condition that is likely to reocur
c)Some strange mixture of a and b

I don't really know what to believe. Statistics still say I am likely to have a child one day. Although they also say that my chances have dropped a somewhat with no.4. Statistics have stopped holding much power with me now. Its now turning into a matter of faith.

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my two anthems for this part of my journey.

Maybe tomorrow

and

Something good

No comments: