Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dodgy old friends

I am after my old friend by the last name H----- ,and you probabaly match the description. Update me on my present findings.Its been a while and I am quite eager to catch up on lost times Can you please contact me and ascertain my findings, wishing You HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Thank Terry Morris.

Okay, so the bad grammar and the fact they didn't mention my first name should probably have tipped me off. But hey, I was sent this through the Old Friends website. I figured the person had mistaken me for someone else and I politely emailed them back to tell them so. Whoops.

Turns out Terry wanted to contact me about, My Late Client Mr.Randolf H ... an oil merchant. Seems Unky Randolf put US$10.5 million into a European finance company and then died without any immediate family surviving. Terry searched high and low to find someone with the same last as his client and finally found me. Now he wants me to make a claim to the finance company to get the dough.

I feel and know that you will be able to make this claim successfully and as a result of this I do not want the Finance Company to be aware that I contacted you first in order to prevent them from going into much investigations on whom you actually are and that can put the success of this transaction on the line.
I want you to be rest assured that this is legal with no risk involved, since all the legal documents that gives you the right to make the claim is available. This is a deal I am offering you and I want you to know that it requires only a mature mind to understand all I am saying and I believe you are mature enough which is the reason I am going further.

I'm so flattered that Terry thinks I'm mature and so reassured that he isn't going to put me at risk. Can't wait to get my share of the 10 mil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when terry helps you to become a millionaire i hope you don't forget us little people:)