Monday, October 13, 2008

For everything there is a season

I didn't intend this blog to become what it has - a record of my struggles with fertility and miscarriage punctuated by periods of withdrawl into grief and pain. And it seems my trials are not over and I don't know if I can bear to go on blogging about it.

I had an ultrasound today and there was no fetus, just a yolk sac. At 7 weeks pregnant, this is a strong indication that the pregnancy has failed.

I know there is nothing to say, all we can do is cling onto hope that eventually we will enter a new season.

2 comments:

Hebequeen said...

The thing about seasons is they are hard to understand somtimes but at least you are prepared to weather the storms - um, this is why I don't write Helen Steiner Rice cards, but I do believe thats half the battle, having the courage and strength to expose yourself to the rough stuff.
- you should keep blogging beasue you have readership and you articulate your journey in a compelling way.

strong light said...

:-(

i think the same as nc but she is way more articulate than me...